Optional gas flush and dual seal bars make this Ultravac 250 the best value in tabletop vacuum packaging today. Powered by a heavy-duty 1.25-hp Busch vacuum pump, the Ultravac 250 delivers years of dependable service. One 16" seal bar is standard.
- Quick-change 16" seal bar
- Pozi-Pressure™ radius surface sealing element seals through contamination, folds and wrinkles. Seal surface is rounded to push away any contaminants for a better, more consistent seal with fewer leaks.
- Patented lid hinge system increases opening angle for easier product loading and minimizes stress on lid to eliminate cracking
- Heavy-duty, transparent molded acrylic lid
- Digital control panel
- 1.25-hp Busch 021 vacuum pump
- Two-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Large capacity chamber
- 20 gauge stainless steel construction
- High density polyethylene filler boards
- NEMA-4 washdown controls
- Heavy duty transformer (200VA)
- Electrical connection 120V, 1 phase, or 220V, 1 phase available
- USDA-acceptable for use in federally-inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Moisture resistant electronic controls designed to safeguard against cold temperatures or high humidity
- Increases production efficiencies
- Improves package quality
- Extends shelf life
- Minimizes rework
- Gas flush
- Dual seal bars
- Slant tray for liquid products
- Stainless steel table
Seal bar quantity; length: 1 (optional 2); 16"
Chamber Size: 16.625" L x 19.875" W x 6.75" D
Machine dimensions: 19" L x 24.625" W x 32.5" H
Cycle capacity: 20-30 seconds per cycle
Busch vacuum pump: 1.25-hp
Electrical: 110 volts, 60Hz (single phase), 15 amps or 230 volts, 50/600Hz (single phase), 6.5 amps
Net weight: 178 lbs.